2013 In Review
I started boxing and stuck with it. This is probably one of the most valuable things of 2013.
I attempted and failed to learn both Japanese and Mandarin. At least with Mandarin I'm remedying this by going back to school.
I travelled earlier in the year to New York, and in October to Hong Kong.
I think I read good dozen or so books this year (not enough!).
I went through three different phones.
I got into board games a bit, best of 2013 being Twilight Imperium Third Edition.
Going to Hong Kong spurred on a delightful period of photography that I hope continues into the future.
There were also a slew of personal projects that I haven't bothered to write-up, or haven't yet.
Goals for 2014
- Get a driver's license
- Get a comfortable grasp on Mandarin
- Start writing Haskell for someone, for money
- More travelling (Singapore, Murmansk, Tokyo)
- Keep boxing (work on footwork)
- Start a business and make some money on the side
- Place in fpcomplete monthly contest